Anaheim and Orange County
Welcome to Anaheim!
Anaheim is located in the heart of sunny Southern California. We invite you to discover this vibrant yet laid-back place where the diverse range of activities make it one of the most popular destinations in the nation for convention and leisure travelers.
MAKE A DATE to come early or stay late! Before of after your meeting discover all the wonders of a Southern California getaway. Here are just a few ideas: eclectic dining, catch a professional sports game, shop at luxury shopping centers, relax at world-class spas, visit world-famous theme parks, learn to surf, or take in a breathtaking sunset and discover the OC beaches, try out a championship golf course. The tips below will give you an insiders view on how to plan an unforgettable visit to Anaheim.!
Things To Do in the Anaheim Resort
- Walkable entertainment around the Anaheim Convention Center
- Dining options in the Anaheim Resort area
- Shop and dine at the nearby Anaheim GardenWalk
- Explore nightlife, dining, shopping and live entertainment at the Downtown Disney® District
- The Anaheim Packing District is a foodie's heaven and a hip communal gathering place complete with live music, unique shops, breweries and bars
- The best places to view the nightly Disneyland® Resort fireworks
- Getting around without a car is easy with Anaheim Resort Transportation
Inspiration & Suggestions
- Put on your dancing boots at THE RANCH Restaurant and Saloon
- Visit Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament or Pirate's Dinner Adventure for fun and unique themed dining
- Check out the Anaheim blog for the latest information and insider tips
- See what fun activities can save some extra cash in your pocket with special coupons
Discounted Knott's Berry Farm Tickets
Purchase discounted tickets using promo code: hotel14
Tickets ages 12 - 61: $39
Tickets ages 3-11, 62 and up: $28
Free Wi-Fi at the Anaheim Convention Center
Access "Anaheim Free Wi-Fi" on your mobile device anywhere in the Anaheim Convention Center!